New feature on PVE Console: migrate VM from dead node (without HA config)

KP7

Apr 4, 2014
Yes, I know that over ssh console I can just move VM config (VMID.conf) manualy in /etc/pve/nodes/... between nodes when shared storage is used.
It just could be easier to see not working VM from dead node on PVE web console with option to move it for secondary admins.
HA is not always good option, sometimes its better to decide what You want to do in case of dead node, but every admin have to became shell master ;-).

Another usefull feature...
I think that shared storage build over SAS interface with multipah is not so uncommon but there is no support for it on console too (no creating support nor even monitoring), only final LVM you can see there. Usefull could be even multipath config and status ..and step by step guide for beginners could be really nice for new users.

Regards
KP7

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!