Mastering Proxmox - a book about Proxmox VE is finally available

I hope this doesn't cut into Wasim's bottom line too much :)
This is one book would have been written even if there was no bottom line. :D

Although the bottom line is not that great due to this being my very first book, i am just glad to see how Proxmox community has adopted it to love Proxmox even more.

symmcom, My book from Amazon arrives later today (or so it is scheduled too) and I am very excited! Thank you for writing said book.

symmcom, My book from Amazon arrives later today (or so it is scheduled too) and I am very excited! Thank you for writing said book.
Thanks finish06!

Just to remind everybody again, with each book purchase you get 15% discount for 3 Proxmox individual licenses. All you have to do is email proof of purchase to office@proxmox.com and they will email you back discount codes.

Hi, I just registered on masteringproxmox.com and the control question should be updated.

What is the current version of proxmox ve? Correct answer is 3.3 but should be 3.4 ;-)

Hi, I just registered on masteringproxmox.com and the control question should be updated.

What is the current version of proxmox ve? Correct answer is 3.3 but should be 3.4 ;-)

You are correct. Thanks for pointing it out. :)
It is now corrected.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!