Problem Installing Proxmox 3 - Display Language

toniam

Jan 16, 2014
Good afternoon, I can not install on a intel motherboard server S1200KP Proxmox 3 , shows no language screen , entering the iso , leaves the home screen after pressing enter , sign me accepting the terms , once accepted , shows the disk selection screen and once selected , the following screen just leaves me empty abort buttons and next , the next button is not functioning and that on that screen should have gone the data to select the country , region, etc .

This me and another step in the intel board and there S1200BTL model achieves fix disabling in the bios option "Intel Virtualization Technology" to perform the installation of Proxmox 3

Anyone know how to fix this installation ?

I tried to change memories , buses i3, xeon , etc. .
I tried version 3, 3.1 and 3.2 of Proxmox and all feel the same, 2.3 if it works.
I updated the BIOS.

Any suggestions with Intel Server S1200KP plates ?

thanks

regards

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!