VNC connection limit?

pvenub

Mar 17, 2014
Greetings,

Any one happen to know if there is a limit to number of VNC users that may be connected to a VM a one time?

We are experiencing the VM kicking people off and when trying to connect receiving 'Network Connection Lost" error...

Thanks,

Hi Dietmar,

We have maybe three or four people connected when we experience this behavior. I cannot seem to locate a file that puts limit on vnc connection either. We also experienced one person logging into vm with vnc and another person that was logged in being kicked off.

Thank you,

i think that is not limitation of vnc but rather limitation of windows login. Are you using same windows account to login?

In fact yes, these vm are Windows, and vnc all connecting to same desktop of Windows 7.... any way to change this? Thank you,

Can someone point me in the direction of where any type of relevant VNC files may reside? I am thinking this is not a vm issue as vnc is simply rendering from a single
gui?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!