[SOLVED] i can't format the text in my posts anymore

offerlam

Renowned Member
Dec 30, 2012
Denmark
I didn't know how else to get help with this but to post the problem... it seems i can't format the text in my posts anymore.. I don't have the code button, image button and all that.. anyone experinced this before and know how to solve it? im using chrome..ThanksCasper

Last edited:
I didn't know how else to get help with this but to post the problem... it seems i can't format the text in my posts anymore.. I don't have the code button, image button and all that.. anyone experinced this before and know how to solve it? im using chrome..ThanksCasper
Hi,
depends on your Settings: Settings -> General Settings -> Miscellaneous Options
With the Wysiwyg Editor you have code button and so on, but no line breaks with https!
With the standard editor you must use the normal text ( code inside [] and so on )

Udo

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!