Proxmox VE Trainings 2014

martin

Proxmox Staff Member
Staff member
Apr 28, 2005
Hi all!

The new Proxmox VE Training Schedule 2014 is online!

In 2014 we have new trainings available in German, English, and French. We are happy to welcome Odiso as our new training partner in France. Odiso will provide Proxmox trainings to all french speaking users. And inett GmbH, our experienced German training partner, will be offering new trainings in English and German.

Our hands-on classroom trainings are designed to help you master easily the concepts and features of Proxmox VE. Gain all the skills you need to optimize your virtualization experience.

All details
http://www.proxmox.com/training

Promotion TRAINING PLUS
All training participants will get 20% discount on their PVE Support Subscriptions (if you buy within 2 month after training)

Learn Proxmox VE easily!

Martin Maurer
Proxmox VE project leaders

Any chance you will ever host a Training in Sweden? Then I'd gladly attend, because I really want to learn more about Proxmox.

for such questions please contact our training coordinator directly via office@proxmox.com

Ok, I will.

Another question: I've see on http://www.proxmox.com/training/faqs that <<Course manuals are distributed to students at the beginning of class.>>

Would it be possibile in the future to buy such manuals (or different ones but covering similar topics) even without attending courses? That would help Proxmox and users too, I think.
It would increase the pve system knowledge in a better way than asking on forums and searching the wiki, so in the end could really lower the burden of answering FAQs via forum posts.
And, of course, it would help Proxmox with money, in the same way basic subscriptions do.

Marco

Ok, I will.

Another question: I've see on http://www.proxmox.com/training/faqs that <<Course manuals are distributed to students at the beginning of class.>>

Would it be possibile in the future to buy such manuals (or different ones but covering similar topics) even without attending courses? That would help Proxmox and users too, I think.
It would increase the pve system knowledge in a better way than asking on forums and searching the wiki, so in the end could really lower the burden of answering FAQs via forum posts.
And, of course, it would help Proxmox with money, in the same way basic subscriptions do.

Marco

yes, we will provide some material and presentations after 3.2 (for free). but for self study, the wiki is by far the best place to learn.

for 3.2 we will publish a bunch of new video tutorials (already in the work). By watching these short video tutorial especially new users can learn quite fast the basic operations with Proxmox VE.

yes, we will provide some material and presentations after 3.2 (for free). but for self study, the wiki is by far the best place to learn.

Hi, any news about this? I already bought the two available books from symmcomm and others, but free learning materials from the makers could help many more people, perhaps...
And it could help you manage basic forum request replying with the usual RTFM :D

Marco

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!