proxmox High availability

P

proxbiba

Hello
I'm trying to find a good tuto or docs about setup proxmox High availability between 2 physical servers, can someone help please
Tanks

hey
this is between two nodes in the same server, is it possible to make it on 2 separated physical servers?

and there is no way to configure those 2 servers in a cluster and have HA between them?

first, when i tape this command pveca -a -h IP-ADDRESS-MASTER i got that pveca command not found
Second, i'm working with proxmox 3.1 i think pvecm works, but i need the equivalent o fthis command.

in the system requirement; Fully configured Proxmox_VE_2.0_Cluster, with 2 nodes: when you go to that link you find what i'm talking about
note that i'm working with proxmox version 3.1

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!