You do not have a valid subscription for this server. ...

Dec 19, 2012
Hi.
I tried "pvetest" (3.1 beta) on a Proxmox-Server (Test-System) to activate SPICE.

Now I get this message every time I log in:
"You do not have a valid subscription for this server. Please visit www.proxmox.com to get a list of available options."
which shows me some prices. Is it a bug or a feature :)

(I used the "free download" of V2.3 and made an upgrade to V3.0 via bash-script a few days ago...)

Hi.
I tried "pvetest" (3.1 beta) on a Proxmox-Server (Test-System) to activate SPICE.

Now I get this message every time I log in:
"You do not have a valid subscription for this server. Please visit www.proxmox.com to get a list of available options."
which shows me some prices. Is it a bug or a feature :)

(I used the "free download" of V2.3 and made an upgrade to V3.0 via bash-script a few days ago...)
# vim or nano /etc/pve/datacenter.cfg
migration_unsecure:1

Hi can you tell me how to enable audio driver on win7 32,64 bit .. here i have installed win7 on proxmox for and configured spice driver for remote spice login.
Appreciated your time.
Thanks

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!