Network Configuration

jellf

May 31, 2013
Bekasi
Dear All,

I have installed Proxmox3 with 2 interface card,
Internet -- Interface Card 1 --- Interface Card 2 --- Local Network.

My question, i want to have a quest os can be access from internet, need a help for that?
are we can use virtual server with iptables?

Need a guidance.

I have a question about that. I'll explain my point: I have a server Quad Xeon with 2 net cards, and installed proxmox there, so far so good, and, inside the promox box I installed pfsense to act as a firewall for my lan. Schema:
WAN -> Proxmox[eth0] | MyBox VMs[other VMs] | pfsense[as firewall+nat] -> LAN[eth1]

WAN ip -> 192.15.15.0/29
LAN ip -> 10.10.1.0/24

content of /etc/network/interfaces according to proxmox wiki[1]:

/--------------------------------------
auto lo
iface lo inet loopback

iface eth0 inet manual

iface eth1 inet manual

auto vmbr0
iface vmbr0 inet static
address 192.15.15.3
netmask 255.255.255.248
gateway 192.15.15.1
bridge_ports eth0
bridge_stp off
bridge_fd 0

auto vmbr1
iface vmbr1 inet static
address 10.10.1.2
netmask 255.255.255.0
gateway 10.10.1.8
bridge_ports eth1
bridge_stp off
bridge_fd 0
--------------------------------------/

Now my question, what IP I need to put in pfsense to manage it itself, because I can see in my browser proxmox webUI, but not pfsense webUI, I think it's net config issue but i have tested a lot of configs, and no results so far.

If I'm doing something wrong please I will be glad if you point me in the right direction or some place[link] near solution :D

Waiting for your help:
KN.

[1] https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Network_Model

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!