Proxmox error open console vnc

fabiozuraski

May 16, 2013
Hello

This happening an error when I open the console of any virtual machine.
Already been tested in IE and Firefox Chrome already been revised java.
Error port 5900, vnc error.
I do not know what else to do like some help from friends.

and make sure you run latest version, post your 'pveversion -v'

or do you have any firewall blocking ports 5900-99? what OS do you run?

and make sure you run latest version, post your 'pveversion -v'

or do you have any firewall blocking ports 5900-99? what OS do you run?

Hello thanks for replay.

The java in this latest version, use the Linux Mint 14, but already tested in other windows OS. I'm with Proxmox installed on a virtual machine in the dropbox.
As for the firewall is blocking not already checked.
Here errors.
TASK ERROR: command '/bin/nc -l -p 5900 -w 10 -c '/usr/sbin/qm vncproxy 100 2>/dev/null'' failed: exit code 2

When error all start virtual machine
TASK ERROR: No accelerator found!

When error all start virtual machine
TASK ERROR: No accelerator found!

If you have no VT, KVM cannot work. Install on physical hardware with VT or make sure your virtualbox installation support nested virtualization.

If you have no VT, KVM cannot work. Install on physical hardware with VT or make sure your virtualbox installation support nested virtualization.

replay cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep svm

fabio # cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep svm
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt pdpe1gb rdtscp lm 3dnowext 3dnow constant_tsc rep_good nopl nonstop_tsc extd_apicid pni monitor cx16 popcnt lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy abm sse4a misalignsse 3dnowprefetch osvw ibs skinit wdt nodeid_msr hw_pstate npt lbrv svm_lock nrip_save
flags : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt pdpe1gb rdtscp lm 3dnowext 3dnow constant_tsc rep_good nopl nonstop_tsc extd_apicid pni monitor cx16 popcnt lahf_lm cmp_legacy svm extapic cr8_legacy abm sse4a misalignsse 3dnowprefetch osvw ibs skinit wdt nodeid_msr hw_pstate npt lbrv svm_lock nrip_save

how to support and virtualization yes I will analyzer and virtualbox and backto give reply thanks men.

i had this error at last :
TASK ERROR: command '/bin/nc -l -p 5900 -w 10 -c '/usr/sbin/qm vncproxy 100 2>/dev/null'' failed: exit code 2

my windows was XP SP3 i remove it and install XP SP2 with java SE runtime Environment 1.7.0_09 nd it resolve , try it maybe resolve :)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!