1 IP address for all VPS slices

i-hotspots

Sep 29, 2010
München - Bangkok
hoster321,com
Hello to all,
i can´t find anything for my problem, SO SORRY if there is already a post about it, then please just send me the link to it :cool:

My Server Provider is not able to provide me with more then 3 or 4 additional IP addresses.

SO, how can I work with more internal IPs, I heared something about VIRTUAL ROUTERS, is this something that works for me ?! :confused:

I want my VPS accessable from public site too, I saw something that this would be possible to call the Server-IP, i.e 192.168.1.x and then ad "/10" ,for example, for that internal IP to my slice.

OR IS THERE ANOTHER SOLUTION then please advice me with a HOW TO to get it running on my server ! :D

Thank you so much for helping me,
Andy ;P
(GERMAN is possible too)

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!