pveproxy

1. T

SSL Fehler im PVE Webinterface

Hallo liebe Proxmox Community, ich habe beim Versuch die Zertifikate auszutauschen offensichtlich meinen Mini-Cluster aus dem Gleichgewicht gebracht. Verschiedene Versuche auf der CLI neue erstellen zu lassen, haben an dem Problem nichts geändert. Der pveproxy lauscht noch am Port 8006 (siehe...
  2. T

[SOLVED] TASK ERROR: command '/usr/bin/termproxy 5900 --path /nodes/... /bin/login -f root' failed: exit code 1

UPON LOST QUORUM (not indicated in the GUI), the attempt to access the node's OWN console ends up in generic: failed waiting for client: timed out TASK ERROR: command '/usr/bin/termproxy 5900 --path /nodes/pve7 --perm Sys.Console -- /bin/login -f root' failed: exit code 1 This is clearly...
  3. D

Can I ditch PVEPROXY? I guess not...

I was wondering if I can have the 8006 port GUI wiped from most of my nodes, so netstat said it's actually pveproxy listening there. Then documentation says it is one component also for API: https://pve.proxmox.com/pve-docs/pveproxy.8.html From the configuration options I do not seem to be...
  4. D

How do I fix this?

I don't understand what these error messages are. The server2022 allocation I created was too high, server2022 occasionally had high CPU usage, and then the system jammed and the remote connection was disconnected. Aug 20 22:39:01 pve pvedaemon[2117]: <root@pam> starting task...
  5. A

[SOLVED] Timeout on Web GUI with clusternode

Hi! i am running a cluster with multiple PVE nodes (all on Ver 7.4) but i am currently facing an issue with one of them. So now i would like to ask you for any hints, maybe i just simply overlooked something silly. I just recently joined two more nodes into the cluster, which worked without any...
  6. F

[SOLVED] Vncproxy error on proxmox 8.0.3

Hello, For test purposes I install fresh Proxmox 8.0-2, then without apt update I create new LXC CT with Debian 12 from templates. When I trying to start it, it started without errors. After that I update the system with apt update && apt upgrade And reboot the system Again try to run the...
  7. F

PVE logs and Proxy Server

Hi all! I have a Proxmox Virtual Environment installed at home in order to manage some VMs for my private network. In order to see and manage VMs remotely, I configured a virtual host on another machine through apache that redirects all traffic to proxmox.mydomain.com. Now come some security...
  8. G

Proxmox VE behind reverse proxy (Real-IP)

Hi, I access my PVE behind a reverse proxy. here is the conf server { listen 80; server_name myfqdn; set $primary_domain myfqdn; if ($host != $primary_domain) { rewrite ^ $scheme://$primary_domain permanent; } location / { return 301 https://$server_name$request_uri; } }...
  9. innostus

Uncontrolled shutdown

Ones in a while, my PVE server shuts itself down. But not a clean shutdown. VM's are not shutdown before the servers stops. What I can find in the logs: Mar 07 00:00:52 pveserver pvefw-logger[28347]: received terminate request (signal) Mar 07 00:00:52 pveserver systemd[1]: Reloaded PVE...
  10. K

Web UI and ssh not answering soon after start

Hi, I'm new to ProxMox, so, Sorry for noob questions. I've bought a small pc (AMD Ryzen 7 5825U, 32G RAM, 1Tb NVME SSD) for experiments with virtualization. Problem: I've installed Proxmox VE 7.3 with ISO Installer from official site. Everything worked fine during first ~10 minutes. After...
  11. C

[SOLVED] Move pveproxy/web gui to VLAN interface

Hello, After putting some thought into it I would like to move my proxmox GUI to another interface. Here is what I want to accomplish: Take the gui off of this address 192.168.10.3 auto vmbr0 iface vmbr0 inet static address...
  12. G

Traffik between nodes using external port 8006

Greetings I have a 7 nodes cluster communicating with a private network. I just noticed there's a connection between a random port of one of them to the public IP of another on port 8006: 14:34:52.461001 IP node5public.47128 > node3public.8006: Flags [.], ack 49438, win 501, options...
  13. G

pveproxy stuck

Greetings In the first days of this new year, my Proxmox cluster is in bad shape... In one node, "pveproxy" is badly stuck: root 15639 0.0 0.5 295812 89408 pts/26 D 2021 0:00 /usr/bin/perl -T /usr/bin/pvesr status root 24233 0.0 0.5 283276 83712 ? Ds 2021 0:00...
  14. Y

Proxy Config (76pveproxy) disaper

Hello, it has been a while, that im re-configuring 76pveproxy every time because the file content has been removing without any reason. Any one had the same issue ????
  15. D

Web UI in IPv4 and IPv6

Hi I try to activate the Web UI in IPv4 AND IPv6. I found this page https://pve.proxmox.com/pve-docs/pveproxy.8.html to enable IPv6. So I created a /etc/default/pveproxy file and put in it : LISTEN_IP="2a01:e0a:a:b::c" I restart the service with : systemctl restart pveproxy.service...
  16. C

Pvedaemon - writing cluster log failed ipcc_send_rec[7] failed - invalid argument

Over the last 3-4 weeks, our main login server has started seeing this error appearing when users log into the system. When we restart services returns to normal but the more people connect the faster we start to see these errors. The slower the server responds. While our other login servers...
  17. C

pveproxy disabling access log

Simple question, how do I move or disable the log? I am using nginx in front of it which I can significantly reduce writes by using its flush and buffer parameters, but pveproxy seems to have no documented way of manipulating its logging.
  18. P

pveproxy dying when VPN drops

Hi, im observing problem that im connected to pve webgui over vpn and vpn dies, after some of random amount of time pve dies too. In journal i cant see nothing, this is when i restart pveproxy that works for some time and after about @15 mins its pveproxy down again In pveproxy log i see only...
  19. S

proxmox web gui problems

i can not acces to my proxmox web interface. ● pvesr.service - Proxmox VE replication runner Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/pvesr.service; static; vendor preset: enabled) Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Wed 2021-07-21 17:04:00 +07; 22s ago Process: 31788...
  20. A

PVEproxy no load

I generate my certificates for each CT and server with let encrypt then via web inside the proxmox, try to add my key.pem and my chain.pem, all ok. The web asked to restart, and it never started again root@promox:/etc/pve/local# netstat -plntu Active Internet connections (only servers) Proto...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!