novnc

1. G

noVNC Error 401: No Ticket

Hi, I'm trying to fix a fork of Blesta for Proxmox "habibulilalbaab/module-proxmox" but on the page to view noVNC I don't understand why it gives me Error 401: No ticket, and I keep trying to open that url gives me error "401: Permission denied - invalid csrf token, even if I refresh the page...
  2. T

I've problem about novnc on ubuntu 20.04

Hello, My vm"ubuntu 20.04" can't use on NOVNC it's show only cursor"_" blink blink. But the VM can access via ssh and service is normal. Any one can help? or suggest. Best Regards,
  3. Z

[SOLVED] Proxmox VNC behind HAProxy

Hi, I'm trying to set up HAProxy (v2.6.12) as a reverse proxy for 2 Proxmox VE servers (v8.1.3). The web UI works fine, but connections to noVNC consoles break randomly, sometimes every ~15 seconds, sometimes every minute or so, sometimes 10 times over the course of 2 seconds. It's incredibly...
  4. V

Login über PVE-Web-Shell geht nicht

Guten Morgen, ich kann mich über die Web-GUI nicht mehr in die Shell einloggen und bekomme folgenden Fehler: "TASK ERROR: command '/usr/bin/termproxy 5900 --path /nodes/home1 --perm Sys.Console -- /bin/login -f root' failed: exit code 1" Ich denke, dass es daran liegt, dass ich gestern die...
  5. D

[TUTORIAL] noVNC api

Hello I've read through all threads regarding novnc integration with external program. Still I am unable to do it. Is there any proper thread links or external blogs that could help me? Also I'm getting the CORS issue. I know pveproxy is responsible for allowing hosts, I tried editing the...
  6. L

Mobile app noVNC cannot be shifted.

When viewing a QEMU machine console with noVNC, the options are to either scale the screen locally, or not. When scaled locally, the text is so small that it's not practically usable. Disabling local scaling fixes that, but then the view screen cannot be shifted left / right or up / down, so...
  7. 4

noVNC Console showed a broken display on Windows VM

Everything was working well before the last time I shut down my server. But now noVNC Console for my Windows 10 VM is always showing a broken display (Starting from the BIOS screen like the images below). Oddly, using remote desktop software, such as todesk, the display is working properly. I...
  8. R

noVNC failed to connect to server on latest proxmox version

Hi, i am new to proxmox and i got the latest proxmox 8.0.3 running on one of my home server (not clustered) but while the connection and the pve node itself seemed fine(the proxmox can start just fine as well as the web and it can communicate just fine with other machines on my place), the VMs...
  9. C

Problem Console noVNC, pfsense, termproxy

Hello, i installed a Pfsense 2.6 in proxmox 7.4 ( Edge configuration), routing all Wan trafic to Pfsense and add some rules after activating the rules i had this issue : failed waiting for client: timed out TASK ERROR: command '/usr/bin/termproxy 5900 --path /nodes/proxmox-01 --perm Sys.Console...
  10. L

Issues with Keyboard Input on the Proxmox 7.4-3 Console Tab

Dear Proxmox Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an issue I have encountered while using Proxmox VE 7.4-3. The problem is specific to keyboard input when using the "Console" tab on a Windows Server 2008 R2 virtual machine. This retired VM contains a virus...
  11. M

Getting a '502 - Bad gateway' when proxying the vncwebsocket.

Hello, I am currently using Nginx to embed a console onto an external webpage. To accomplish this, I am proxying the content to the Proxmox host. Please refer to the Nginx configuration below: Nginx configuration: server { listen 80 default_server; listen [::]:80 default_server...
  12. P

Cluster failed

I have 6 nodes in my Proxmox cluster connected over OpenVPN through pfSense. The nodes are located in different locations except Node1 and Node2. Nowadays few nodes come and go offline. Sometimes I have to restart the OpenVPN server to make the nodes back online on the cluster. Im using Proxmox...
  13. B

[TUTORIAL] Proxmox console connection on 3rd party application

Hello, I would like to share with you a problem that I could not find the answer to, but I solved. I hope it helps someone. I have developed an application with Laravel so that my clients can manage virtual machines and I don't want to share the proxmox node ip information.I followed the...
  14. L

Proxmox noVNC Source Code

Is there a repository for the noVNC web client source code similar to the xtermjs web client?
  15. A

I can't connect to my nodes

Hello, I have a cluster, with 5 nodes. I use a wireguard VPN to go on my proxmox cluster because I connect remotely (I don't know if this is the problem). But I can't connect to the shells of my nodes in noVNC and xterm.js. Here is the error message: failed waiting for client: timed out TASK...
  16. H

noVNC weird problems (containers console is blurried and on VM keyboard layout it's almost unable to write anything that isn't letters & numbers)

I have a single 6.4-15 proxmox node with some containers and VM. For all my containers console look like: For all my VM I can only write the following characters: I can't write "/", which limits a lot to navigate through the FS or to set IP/CIDR. This is locking me out of a backuped VM...
  17. J

Embed proxmox console into an iframe

Hello. The following scenario is given: I have a page on domain A, and this page is being served with nginx to domain B. Proxmox is also available at domain B:8006 Embedding domain B:8006 /?console=lxc&vmid={vmid}&node={node}&resize=scale&xtermjs=1 to an iframe in domain A is the thing I'd like...
  18. J

[SOLVED] Websocket connection invalid pvevnc ticket

Hello Reading through the API call I can successfuly make request to the following endpoints: post - api2/json/access/ticket post - api2/json/nodes/node/lxc/vmid/vncproxy get api2/json/nodes/node/lxc/vmid/vncwebsocket From these (besides other things) I have the pvevnc-ticket, the websocket...
  19. L

[SOLVED] Console is using SPICE instead of noVNC

Hello, when opening a console of a VM, it used to open noVNC per default. Now, probably after the update from 7.1 to 7.2, PVE downloads a spice file "pve-spice.vv". According to https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/SPICE: "Spice is not enabled by default. To enable it set the Display in the Hardware...
  20. V

Proxmox API - get Console working

Hi, I'm using Proxmox VE 7.0 and I'm trying to write my own GUI interface. I have Proxmox on the local machine with Nginx proxy with SSL. Everything going well, all API endpoints are well documented and working fine, but I'm stuck on to get noVNC console to work. ---------- For auth I'm...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!