modprobe

1. D

Problems with ixgbe driver loading

I am having problems with a driver situation on my Proxmox 8. I have a machine with 1 onboard network card and 2 offboard network cards (1 ethernet and the other fiber). As it seems to me at the moment, the onboard uses tg3, the ethernet uses igb driver but the fiber uses ixgbe, for some reason...
  2. M

[SOLVED] Unsupported sfp module

Hello. I have fresh installation (server1) with proxmox and 10G net adapter intel x520-da. Also I have already working installation (server2) with same 10G net adapter intel x520-da. server1 - pve-manager/6.2-15/48bd51b6 (running kernel: 5.4.73-1-pve) tell in dmesg "ixgbe failed to load...
  3. D

Can I configure Hardware Virtualization without stopping the VMs?

Hello, I've enabled Hardware Virtualization on a single node, by following the instructions over here: https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Nested_Virtualization At one point, the instructions state to unload and load the module: # modprobe -r kvm_intel # modprobe kvm_intel I did this, but I can't...
  4. S

[SOLVED] PVE 6.0.x doesn't load kvm_amd (EYPC 7551)

Please advise as I need to get production up and running again. Should I just revert back to the PVE 5.x version? Had to R&R due to no backups and a hardware failure. Upgraded/installed PVE6.0.1 on EYPC 7551 but it's not loading the virtualization module and manually doesn't seem to cut it...
  5. 1

[SOLVED] ZFS unable to load on fresh install

hey there, i just installed 5.0 from installer iso and ZFS is unable to load on boot now for some reason... I constantly get Sep 15 01:27:27 voltaxic systemd[1]: Starting Mount ZFS filesystems... Sep 15 01:27:27 voltaxic zfs[625]: The ZFS modules are not loaded. Sep 15 01:27:27 voltaxic...
  6. O

error hp accel

hello people! I'm trying to install proxmox, but, I skip this error! http:/(delete!)/drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=0B2uDS8XrCvL3YzBLLU5nd0doSFk (please, Fix the link! Because I can not paste url to be new!!) I tried different ways to create a bootable USB(yumi, rufus,imageusb, etc ) and In...
  7. L

Multipath configuration on Proxmox VE 4.4

Hello, I am setting up Multipath on Proxmox 4.4 following an online guide. I have got to a point where I have logged in to my iscsi session and confimed that my SAN's virtual disks have mounted. I have created /etc/multipath.conf and entered the following: defaults {...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!