raid-1

1. B

USB3 external raid-1 storage?

I installed Proxmox on internal SSD inside my Dell 3020 Micro PC and I also install and run OpenMediaVault VM guest on the same internal SSD. As my host server is Dell 3020 Micro with USB3 port, I intend to attach a usb3 enclosure which supports Raid-1 on two 3.5" SATA drives. The external...
  2. S

Need Help : for RAID > 4* 480GB SDD vs 2* 960GB SSD

Hi, I will install with RAID. But i coudn't decide. Server configuration is, 2* Xeon E5-2620v4 CPU 64GB (16GB*4 ) DDR4 / 2400 RAM ------- I'm not sure about the choice of disks and RAID Which would be more logical to use? 4* 480GB SSD or 2* 960GB SSD or Would it be your other suggestion? I...
  3. M

Storage "local" and "local-zfs"

Hi all!! I installed proxmox 4.4 on HP DL380 G7 server 2x cpu X5670, 72 GB ram, p410 controller, 2 hdd Wd red 1TB. Before installation I create single disk RAID-0 volumes, not JBOD because p410 controller not support it. During installation process I chose "zfs (RAID0)" in "target disk...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!