booting

1. P

Ubuntu Pi-Hole VM stuck on boot after host reboot

Hi, I stopped my proxmox running pfsense and pihole to add some ram and after the reboot the machine pihole running on Ubuntu will not start. I did have some trouble with this VM because it would also not shut down so i force shut the host. (pfsense shut down just fine, only pihole had this...
  2. R

[SOLVED] Proxmox not booting at all after disk replacement

Hello community, I've got a mayor problem after replacing one disk and successfully resilvering the pool (incl. GRUB install, etc.). The system goes over the BIOS and then immediately stops with a blinking prompt (no Bootloader, no error message, nothing). Some basic information: The...
  3. B

Unable to boot after a update

Just installed some updates. Now my proxmox server is stuck at grub. When try to locate my linux partition with ls (partition. Name)./ They all say can't find file system. I also tried linux boot repair disk but it keeps being stuck on the scanning is part. My proxmox is configured as a zfs in...
  4. G

Booting a ZFS root file system via UEFI - Has something changed with Proxmox VE 5.3 ?

After operating a ZFS "all in one" ESXi/OmniOS/napp-it server for the past 6 years I was curious to see how ZoL and Open Source virtualization have developed in the meantime. Proxmox seemed to be a very good solution to investigate. Since my OmniOS storage server is booting from a mirrored ZFS...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!