bridges

1. G

Linux Bridges and DPDK

Hi all, sorry for the NOOB question. I know that I can have DPDK with OVS but not with Linux bridges. Is there any thoughts from dev team regarding getting linux bridges faster (with the use of DPDK, any other userspace networking or any other way)? Kind regards
  2. T

Netzwerkfragen

Hallo, ich habe mehrere Proxmox installationen. Dabei ist mir gerade folgendes aufgefallen: Auf einem PVE läuft eine PFSense die einen OpenVPN Zugang zur Verfügung stellt. Das funktioniert so weit ganz gut. Wenn ich nun den lokalen Browser öffne kann ich die Oberfläche der PFSense öffnen. Auch...
  3. S

RESOLVED: Can't get any VMs to communicate on VLANs

RESOLVED: See last thread as the issue ended up being a switch and firewall config issue, not Proxmox VE. My fault. ------ Original thread below ------ I have kept the trial small. I installed a new VM on the default bridge (vmbr0) and tagged it for vlan 201 (and bridge was vlan aware) I was...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!