change

1. S

Festplatten von Thick in Thin umwandeln

Hallo Zusammen, ich bin absoluter Neuling im Proxmox Umfeld. Hab einen Host und einen lokaeln zfspool. Hab 5 Linux VMs deployed für verschiedene Dienste. Jetzt ist mir aufgefallen, dass der Speicherplatz schon relativ schnell belegt wurde. Mein Fehler: Hatte unter Storage - zfspool den Haken...
  2. D

ceph changing public network

Hi Guys, So, I'm in a situation where I want to change the ceph public network, I've read up on it quite a bit, and before "testing" it in production ;-) I built a virtual test environment, which amazed me, it was actually quite easy and I want to fact check it here... The virtual cluster...
  3. H

[SOLVED] Change Email Template for Notifications

Maybe I'm not using the appropriate search terms, but I can't seem to find where I can change the email template for notifications from Proxmox. I've configured postfix and SMTP is functioning perfectly, but I am not a fan of the way emails look; email name: vzdump backup tool (not ideal)...
  4. S

Von Intel auf AMD Epyc CPU Wechsel

Hallo Proxmox Freunde, habe aktuell eine recht große Maschine mit dual Intel Gold Prozessor und möchte diese aus wirtschaftlichen Gründen weggeben und auf eine kleinere AMD EPYC CPU wechseln. Auf mein aktuellen Proxmox System 6.4 befinden sich ausschließlich Linux KVM Instanzen. Wird es da...
  5. F

PVE 6.3-3 - Change Hostname

Hi all, I want to change the hostname of my PVE. It is already setup and running numerous VMs. I know I need to edit /etc/hostname and also /etc/hosts but from what I have read elsewhere on the forums and also online is that some directories also need to be moved for the VMs to continue...
  6. J

Change the hostname of the 2 Proxmox Mail Gateway cluster nodes

Hi there, We've been testing Proxmox Mail Gateway for a while and would like to promote them to production. We would like to change the hostname of the 2 Proxmox Mail Gateway nodes that conform the cluster. For non-clustered nodes we've found this...
  7. P

[SOLVED] Webinterface IP separat ändern

Hallo, ich würde gern die Knoten Kommunikation (insgesamt 4 Node) in ein eigenes Netz bringen, in das ich von außen nicht kommen kann. Das Problem dabei ist, dass dann das Webinterface auch in eben diesem Netz seine Adresse generiert. Die Idee ist nun: Einen Knoten quasi als Frontend zu...
  8. F

swappiness on container

Hi, I use Proxmox version '5.1-38'. I've 30 containers and VM-s. I want to change swappiness variable from 60 to 15 on several containers and it says 'sysctl: setting key "vm.swappiness": Read-only file system'. I think I should to change this on node but I don't want. Can I change it on only...
  9. C

Nach Mainboard- und CPU-Tausch hängt Proxmox nach eingen Minuten

Hallo, zuerst meine Gratulation und Begeisterung für das gelungene Proxmox VE Produkt Ich habe bereits zahlreiche Virtualisierungslösungen betrieben und bin seit ein paar Jahren nun bei Proxmox VE . Doch nun zu meinem Problem: Das Board meines Home-Servers (Intel Atom basierend / 32 GB ECC /...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!