clusters

1. A

Proxmox 4.1 Cluster error to restore VM in ZFS over ISCSI

Hello, first excuse me but I have a low level of English. I have a problem with Proxmox Cluster 4.1 and ZFS over ISCSI storage with Nexenta. First, I put Proxmox version: # pveversion -v proxmox-ve: 4.1-26 (running kernel: 4.2.6-1-pve) pve-manager: 4.1-1 (running version: 4.1-1/2f9650d4)...
  2. C

Snapshot

How to do snapshot on proxmox ? Backup and restore
  3. C

Problems while creating cluster

I tried many time with differents machines to create a cluster but after entring the command the result is weird, quite different than in tutorials (it doesnt do it propply). Many files are missing as well, such as : "/pve/cluster.conf" "authorized_keys" "no CMAN". Any ideas of what's going on...
  4. V

Quorum activity blocked after adding additional nodes

I have a cluster currently running Proxmox 4.0. It was working fine until I attempted to add 3 additional nodes. After adding the nodes, the cluster stopped running and quorum activity is now blocked. I did receive errors on the new nodes about being unable to write to /etc/pve/nodes/HOSTNAME...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!