android app

1. K

Proxmox 8 no longer able to login via Android app?

I've recently upgraded to Proxmox 8, but I'm now unable to login to the "Proxmox Virtual Environment" Android app and I get the following message: API Error 401: Unauthorized However, I've double checked the username and password and it works via the web UI. The app used to work fine with...
  2. A

Android APP unable to use FQDN without exposing port.

Hi community! Very first post, hope i'll do my best. I used the Android APP to connect to my Proxmox prety nice and smooth with an exposed public IP and port. (x.x.x.x:8006) Now i managed to configure an Nginx server and a personal domain to acces my services without exposing ip/ports or...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!