iso

1. M

[SOLVED] pve 8.1.3, cephfs iso viewing permission

[SOLVED] user error - permissions for group(s) for / Hello, I have a fresh installation of pve 8.1.3 using pam auth, ceph reef 18.2.0, using cephfs as the iso datastore. If I'm logged in as root, create vm, OS tab, the ISOs there are listed. I then create a user with permissions...
  2. N

Problems with Proxmox VE 8.1-1

I'm not really looking for support here because I have everything working now with 8.0 and that's enough. I'm more writing as a 'bug report' of sorts. I have purchased a new box intended for use as a router/firewall/etc with Proxmox VE at the top level. i7-1265u, 64Gb DDR4-3200 RAM, 1Tb main...
  3. J

Error when uploading an ISO

Hello, Everytime I try to upload my TrueNAS iso it stops at around 20-30 percent and gives me the following error code: Error '0' occurred while receiving the document I have ewnaugh free space on my disk. My User is an Administrator, so there shoulden´t be a problem with permissions. You can...
  4. D

add nfs location to access files

I'm newish to proxmox and testing with it a bit. I have an nfs share which is on another server that has a bunch of files like OS ISO images that i wanted to access from proxmox. I added the share to proxmox and then found it adds some sort of folder structure for things when you tag it as an...
  5. D

[SOLVED] "Upload failed with code 0"

Hi, new on this forum but have been using PVE for a couple of months. I have recently build a 3 node cluster and I am now stating to receive error messages when uploading large ISO files from one of my local computers. Is more or less at the same point in the uploads (around80%) I get the...
  6. A

In-Place Upgrading Stand-Alone ProxmoxVE from ISO/CD-ROM

Hello all, I saw this post back when it was version 4.x (https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Upgrade_a_4.x_Installation_using_a_newer_ISO_image) and I followed the steps but in the end I get the CDROM cannot be used in apt-get, to instead use apt-cdrom (which I used previously in the steps). I'm...
  7. B

[SOLVED] NFS Share added in storage but ISO are not visible

Hi all, I added an NFS storage as it appears in the picture but ISO are not visible. root@proxmox00:~# cat /etc/pve/storage.cfg dir: local path /var/lib/vz content backup,iso,vztmpl lvmthin: local-lvm thinpool data vgname pve content rootdir,images...
  8. M

iso has no os cannot boot

I'm having difficulty with the iso installer having gflashed to usb it isn't eve recognised as a bottle drive I'v tried several sick and have used both etcher on a Mac and dusimage writes in linux I've also tried too boot an iso in parallels on my ma and again it isn'y recognised as having a...
  9. B

Cant Download Container Templates or Upload ISO's to ZFS?

Hey all. Bit of a snag. So I want to preface this with: I'm still getting into Proxmox a bit, and have made the jump from Hardware Raid through a PERC to just HBA mode and doing ZFS to leverage some of the benifits that it offers with the new server I've picked up recently. However, trying to...
  10. A

7.3 install failed with error "Cannot run in framebuffer mode"

Hello, first time Proxmox user. I have a new setup - 1. Intel 13th Gen 13900K CPU 2. Gigabyte Aorus Pro Motherboard 3. No GPU Installation of Proxmox fails pretty early on (right after the DHCP lease) with the error "Cannot run in framebuffer mode". After checking TTY2 around the X.Org Server...
  11. D

Create custom PVE iso from original PVE iso

Hello. Please tell me how the process of building the official image of Proxmox VE The fact is that I need to create my own image based on the official one, adding the patches I need to work with my infrastructure to it, these patches must be inside the installation image. However, I ran into...
  12. S

Zweite Festplatte Partition und ZFS

Hallo Zusammen, ich installiere gerade meinen ersten Proxmox Server. Habe eine NVMe mit 256 GB und eine 1 TB Sata SDD. Auf dern NVMe wurde Proxmox installiert. Auf der 1TB wollte ich ZFS als Dateisystem einrichten und die VM Disk ablegen. Jetzt habe ich mehrere Fragen: Wo lade ich dann die ISOs...
  13. J

Proxmox-VE 6.3-2 - I need ISO to install

Best regar, Greetings everyone, I would like to know where I can find the ISO to install proxmox-ve_6.3-2.iso, I have checked the repository and it cannot be found. Thanks for your help. Jorge Corzo Systems Engineer.
  14. E

VirtIO Drivers Baked Into Windows ISO

First off I would like thank the staff at Proxmox, they have done an amazing job in creating this virtualization and without them I would not be able to explore these options. I am curious as to why this is happening and hopefully someone can point me to the right direction. I installed a fresh...
  15. H

VM templates? ISO repository?

Hello, there is already user-friendly system for downloading and deployment of CT templates. Why don't we have such thing for VMs as well? I can imagine two levels of this. 1.) Some list of commonly used ISOs that proxmox would allow me to dowload without having to lookup the URL. (eg. Debian...
  16. G

How to add templates or ISO to Proxmox available templates

Is there a way to submit for inclusion in the default list of templates and ISOs - repo- for all PM installs? I'd like to know where we can request or simply link to official releases and upload or ask to include in the list various ISO and Templates... I see almalinux-8 is added now - but I...
  17. Y

Kernel 5.15.39-2-pve PVE Cannot Read ISO file

Hi I am running Proxmox 7.2 inside Virtualbox istalled in Ubuntu 22.04.ins Just updated a kernel to 5.15.39-2-pve and PVE started to throw the error kvm: -drive file=/proxmox-ve/template/iso/AlmaLinux-9.0-x86_64-dvd.iso,if=none,id=drive-ide2,media=cdrom,aio=io_uring: Could not read image for...
  18. H

[SOLVED] QEMU fail to boot Virtual Machine failed : Could not read from CD ROM

Using libvirt, I am creating VM on Proxmox with Scaleway. I have an ansible file that create a VM name CentOS_Base, the most important commands are: # Downloading a CentOS-7-x86_64-GenericCloud-1809.qcow2 curl https://cloud.centos.org/centos/7/images/CentOS-7-x86_64-GenericCloud-1809.qcow2 #...
  19. R

Aus bestehender Installation ein bootfähiges ISO-Image erstellen

Ich musste jetzt meinen Proxmox-Server neu aufsetzen und habe das genutzt, direkt die Version 7.1 zu installieren. Da so ein Neuaufsetzen doch einiges an Arbeit mit sich bringt, habe ich die Idee, mir jetzt von der noch frischen Installation ein ISO-Image zu ziehen und dies bootfähig auf einen...
  20. C

Why is proxmox based on debian?

i'm not familar with debian linux and apt ... Is there any plan to build isos with centos ?

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!