missing

1. L

[SOLVED] ZFS Storage wird mir nicht mehr angezeigt.

Hallöchen alle zusammen Heute wollte ich an meinem Server ein wenig arbeiten, dabei ist mir aufgefallen das mein ZFS Pool nicht mehr erkannt wird, ich bräuchte echt Hilfe da da wichtige daten drauf sind.
  2. C

No Email or UI indication of zpool UNAVAIL warning

Hello, I just installed Proxmox VE 8.0.3 on a HP Microserver Gen 8. I had to do some gyrations to prevent the boot volume consuming all available disk as a mirror. It was all pretty straight forward in the end. I have emails indicating the completion of resilvering from install drive to my...
  3. C

cluster.fw not inside /etc/pve/firewall ?

Hello, I was following a video named "Proxmox VE Full Course: Class 11 - Integrated Firewall" in which the teacher was showing the location of the cluster.fw file to show its the spot where you would disable the firewall should you get stuck after enabling the firewall and locking yourself...
  4. C

[SOLVED] Boot drive disappeared

I noticed my install of proxmox not working once I got the iDRAC 6 virtual console to work. I rebooted the server, and the boot drive is gone. I booted into GParted, and the boot device doesn't show up there either. For specs I am running my host from a samsung 256GB usb in the internal...
  5. A

[SOLVED] List of VMs gone

I've been using proxmox for about a month now... quite impressed. I did a graceful shutdown via IPMI yesterday, booted up today, only to find my list of VMs gone. They're still running, as I can ssh into them, but through the UI, nothing. The IP address or anything else about the configuration...
  6. grin

[SOLVED] Missing chunks, how to fix - update atime failed for chunk - ENOENT: No such file or directory

2020-08-25T10:21:57+02:00: WARN: warning: unable to access chunk xx, required by "/mnt/datastore/pub/ct/666/2020-08-21T02:33:47Z/root.pxar.didx" - update atime failed for chunk "/mnt/datastore/pub/.chunks/fa39/xxx" - ENOENT: No such file or directory This have been killing GC (which is fixed in...
  7. R

Missing files / data

Hi. Something strange happened after upgrade kernel and boot. Before that everything worked out now all files are missing but zfs still says that space is still used. Also storage disk ids are odd. When looking directories of /data there is empy.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!