keyboard

1. A

Proxmox 8.0.3 | Broken / on laptop keyboard running proxmox - How to disable?

Good Morning All, I am running proxmox on an old laptop with a keyboard that has seen better days.. The keyboard will repeatedly type the / character all by itself. How can I blacklist the built in keyboard on the laptop so that none of the keys pressed on it register to proxmox? I currently...
  2. P

Keyboard keys do not register at boot time

Hi, I have a Proxmox server running in a computer tower. I am using display cable to get the screen of the VM on monitor. I am running windows 10 and using bitlocker to encrypt it. At boot time when bitlock asks for the password, my keyboard keys become unresponsive and I have to enter the...
  3. I

can type number

Environment: 1. proxmox 6.4-4; 2. physical machine Problem description: Create a virtual machine, start it, and enter the console, but 1234567890 cannot be entered, and the character and special symbols are entered normally.
  4. E

Proxmox noVNC kein ALtGr daher kein |@€

Hallo, ich vermute fast, dass diese Frage schon häufig gestellt wurde. Aber ich habe keine passende Antwort bei Google oder in diesem Forum gefunden. Daher die Frage: (a) Fehlerbeschreibung Ich habe ein Ubuntu 20.04.02 LTS in einer QEMU VM. Ich starte die noVNC shell, die eine X11 Umgebung von...
  5. M

Dvorak layout

I use the US Dvorak layout by default and have been struggling with a couple places where it doesn't seem supported. I'm having an issue with noVNC where it seems to force the qwerty layout and the choices I can change it to don't include dvorak. Is there a workaround that I haven't found yet?
  6. D

Problem keyboard

Hello, We have a problem during the use of the console VNC on the Web interface of proxmox. When we want to make one "" whether it is with " Ctrl + Alt " or impossible "AltGR" and in more it blocks us the keyboard. Oblige to close the console and to open again it so that the keyboard re-works...
  7. H

USB Mouse/Keyboard Passthrough to Win7/Win10

Hello there, I'm currently trying to passthrough a wireless usb keyboard + mouse set from microsoft. This set works flawless in Ubuntu VM. With Windows 7 and Windows 10 the devices seem to unplug themselves after some time. I can for example try a windows installation and press the "any" key...
  8. V

keyboard issue on console

Hello, i have an interesting issue on proxmox console over iKVM. If i try to write something, the input is wrong, for example in the screenshot, i tried to type in "root". What can i do? Thank you!

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!