web gui

1. M

[SOLVED] Proxmox Oberfläche meldet den Benutzer ständig ab

Hallo Zusammen, eigentlich stört mich das Thema gar nicht so sehr aber aus Neugier würde ich gerne doch etwas mehr darüber wissen. Es war nun so das wenn man sich seither an der Oberfläche im Browser angemeldet hatte, der Benutzer eigentlich immer angemeldet blieb. Heute habe ich Mainboard, CPU...
  2. F

HA for Proxmox Cluster management portal

I was wondering what would be the best course of action to setup HA for the Proxmox web portal? I am currently usin HAProxy but I noticed that when I go into a console of one of the VMs, it does not use the same server that I am on (connection is probably not sticky). I was thinking a better...
  3. G

[SOLVED] Full VM restart to apply HW changes but automatically

Is there a way to restart the VM automatically such that VM hardware changes get applied? I know there's a reset and reboot option, but both of these don't apply hardware changes. I have a router running as a VM, what I would like is to fully reboot a VM 'automatically' when applying...
  4. R

Simple SDN zone IPv6 HowTo?

Hello, we want to setup Simple SDN zones with IPv6 but can't find any documentation about how to configure SLAAC or DHCPv6 for a Simple SDN zone in the WebUI. Goal: Netcup-VPS with two public static IPv4 addresses and two public static IPv6/64 prefixes -> Headscale VPN -> Proxmox VE node ->...
  5. A

ProxmoxVE web shows status unknown

Hi all, I am trying to use the clone function to create a new VM. If I only execute the process once, it works fine. However, if I attempt to run it multiple times simultaneously, the following error occurs: At the time of the error occurrence, I tried to find PVE-related logs but couldn't...
  6. M

Newbie question: Why do the web gui state active for a network device though no cable is inserted in the physical nic?

Hi all, Here's a newbie question, Why do the web gui state a network device to be active when no cable is connected to the physical nic? nor is that network device intentionally used anywhere else in the setup as far as I know at least. :confused: The nic has had a cable in it but not for some...
  7. O

Login to web GUI: selection of realm based on user name suffix

I have users in multiple realms that would like to log in using their password managers. Currently it seems as if users must manually select their realm from the drop down menu "Realm:" in order to successfully log in. Simply suffixing the realm name to the user name (notation "user_1@realm_a"...
  8. G

Firewall, migrations/SSH for ringX addresses when output is filtered?

Hi, I noticed that if I set the OUTPUT policy to DROP, I need to add a few rules by default for SSH, migrations to work if I add another ringX address. Could it be that some rules that gets set by default for INPUT may have been forgotten in output ? I see the usual ports...
  9. B

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT - Proxmox web gui

Hi! I am new to proxmox, poor skills regarding networking and i am having trouble to access the web gui from my desktop. I did a new installation yesterday and it worked all fine untill now. What I have is a desktop that proxmox is running on. That desktop is connected to a network switch...
  10. C

Another case of the Web GUI being flaky.

As the title suggests, I'm having some issues reliably reaching the web GUI of one of my proxmox instances. The specific error manifests in a blank web GUI, while in all cases loading a bunch of files, but then failing with an HTTP 501 error for the file /PVE/StdWorkspace.js. A few things of...
  11. S

Proxmox Failed to Login.

So, These several days I tried to log in to my Proxmox, but it said Failed to Login. I don't know why, I used same cradential for ssh to my proxmox and it's works.
  12. G

[SOLVED] Cannot access web gui on promox 8, or even access promox thru SSH

Hello I'm new to proxmox, I had installed and could not access the web gui, when trying to fix it could not update, when pinging google got name resolution, but when pinging 1.1.1.1 got results. I also discover that I don't have these files /etc/pve/dhcpd.conf, /etc/dnsmasq.conf...
  13. N

[SOLVED] Can't access a node via another nodes Web GUI (Error 595)

Hello everyone, so today I created a cluster on node A and joined node B into that cluster. Both nodes are on PVE v8.0.3 and worked fine. The only issue is that when I am trying to access anything from node B, while connected via node A's Web GUI I always get a timeout (image), and also the...
  14. P

WEB GUI Broken, but node looks fine

Hello Everyone, after messing around while trying to install a wifi card on my server where my proxmox OS is installed, my WebGUI started not showing my node and it looks like this: But pvs command is fine: PV VG Fmt Attr PSize PFree /dev/nvme0n1p3 pve lvm2 a-- <475.94g...
  15. S

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS when trying to access Proxmox web interface externally through Cloudflare tunnel

Hi, I wanted to access my proxmox server externally i.e. without being on my home network, and for that reason following a Youtube tutorial I setup a Cloudflare tunnel. I then spun up an LXC Container using an Ubuntu image. When I first did this, it all was working fine and dandy. Something has...
  16. M

Web Gui nicht erreichbar

Hey. Ich habe probleme, meinen Proxmox Server über die WebGui zu erreichen, per ssh funktioniert es aber. Irgendwelche Tipps? LG
  17. V

[SOLVED] Web UI doesn't work when PCIe card connected

Hello all! I did a fresh install of Proxmox VE 7.4 (and now also tried with 8.0) on a single Intel Optane P1600X SSD. After installing, I am able to access the web UI at https://192.168.0.100:8006. Everything works fine, no problems. But when I install a PCIe add-on card with two more identical...
  18. Z

auto backup for specific disk of vm

Hello, what your suggest to auto backup for specific disk of vm bcs i have data that need to backup daily and another not importent possible weekly to any one have idea prefers through Web interface. Best Regards
  19. A

Container is visible when searching but not in the sidebar

Hey everyone. I am on PVE version 7.4-15. Whenever I create a new container, it will appear if I search it, but it will not appear in the sidebar under my nodes. I can SSH into any of these new containers after they start up, it just makes seeing if they are running at a glace a little more...
  20. N

No web gui access

Brand new install of Proxmox 7.3.1. can login on the screen attached to the HP Elitedesk I am using, but cannot access the Web GUI on my laptop - it repeatedly tells me the password is wrong. Can also SSH into the HP but I guess no real need for that. there is nothing else on the HP machine...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!