sheepdog

1. A

Corosync: Enhance Sheepdog Storage cluster to Non-PVE Hosts?

Hi, I currently think about using sheepdog for my shared storage cluster. I have 4 Intel NUCs for this, but I also have some other machines where lot of storage space is wasted currently because not used. So one idea would be to enhance the sheepdog cluster to these too. There is the special...
  2. A

convert default LVM "data" to real partition for sheepdog

Hi, I'm in contact with proxmos for a week now after several friends only said good things and the first experiences are really great. I want to move my "home environment" to VMs. Currently I have 4 Intel NUcs for several proposes and alsready started with a Proxmox cluster with 2 of them to...
  3. S

Sheepdog & Proxmox-4.x compatibility !!

Hi, We were looking to use sheepdog as storage for our clients VMs & containers. I can see lot of out dated documents on its integration with proxmox & found in mentioned below 'howto' that sheepdog is not stable...
  4. L

Ceph vs Sheepdog

Hello all, today i was excited when I finally saw that Hitoshi Mitake announced version 1.0 of Sheepdog. https://github.com/sheepdog/sheepdog/releases/tag/v1.0 I have tested around with ceph for some time now, i am not so happy with the performance in a small cluster environement (4 Nodes 8...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!