dab

1. U

[SOLVED] Postfix in LXC debian templates

AFAIK, exim is the debian default MTA. However, proxmox LXC templates for debian come with postfix installed instead of exim. And, most of all, the /etc/mailname is not created and populated at configuration. This breaks the installation or configuration of some packages (like sympa) which rely...
  2. V

[SOLVED] dab error when try to create ubuntu 14 template

Dear all, I have read the wiki After that I have setup pve 4.4 and do the following: root@dab:~/ubuntu# cat dab.conf Suite: trusty CacheDir: ../cache #Source: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu SUITE main restricted universe multiverse #Source: http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu SUITE-updates...
  3. N

DAB make schlägt fehl (container is not defined)

Hallo, ich lasse jeden Tag ein neues Ubuntu-Image mit DAB bauen doch seit dem letzten Update vor ein paar Tagen schlägt der make-Build fehl. Ich hatte erst meine angepasste DAB make-Datei in Verdacht und habe mir die Standard-Dateien von dab-pve-appliances.git ausgecheckt und versucht damit...
  4. P

CentOS vs Debian - DAB or some orchestration?

Hello, before manually deploying all my containers, I would like to know if there is something that will make my life easier in the long run. Something like "if only I knew before..." With Debian I sooner or later run into situations, where I need to start using version pinning and deviate...
  5. Q

lxc-attach and lxc-ls does not see containers created by DAB

I try create LXC template: $ make But I get an error that the container can not be found. Manual start: $ lxc-start -n test -f /var/lib/vz/template/builds/debian-8.5-minimal-64/config $ lxc-info -n test Name: test State: RUNNING PID: 1658 CPU use: 0.26...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!