routing

1. A

Hetzner IPv6 /64 Subnetz routing zu pfSense

Hallo zusammen, kurz vorab, habt bitte ein wenig Nachsicht mit mir und Netzwerk :) Ich habe einen Dedicated Server bei Hetzner und möchte das ganze IPv6 Subnetz auf meine pfSense routen, damit ich das dann entsprechend an VMs weiterverteilen kann. Ich nutze das Routed-Setup und habe es auch...
  2. M

Hetzner - running 3 Proxmox hosts behind dedicated firewall

Hello everyone, This is a question about possibilities, because I cannot seem to find anything like this when searching. This may be more of a Hetzner issue but it looks like folks on here are pretty well versed in Hetzner so I am hoping someone has some ideas. The premise: I am attempteng...
  3. Y

(please delete)

(delete)
  4. S

Two Proxmox and GRE tunnel

Greetings dear community. Maybe they can help me here. So, the configuration. I have two configured Proxmox 8.x.y servers Each has its own network: Proxmox-A: ext_IP: 135.x.y.z int_IP: 10.13.132.1 int_network: 10.13.132.0/24 Proxmox-B: ext_IP: 155.x.y.z int_IP: 10.16.134.1 int_network...
  5. W

Port Forwarding Issue with pfSense VM on Proxmox (Dual WAN, DHCP ISP)

Hello, I'm having trouble with port forwarding on a pfSense VM running on Proxmox. I have a dual WAN setup with one DHCP connection and one PPPoE connection. I have confirmed with DHCP ISP that they use 1:1 NAT on their end. My setup: Proxmox version: 8.1.4 pfSense version: 2.7.2 NIC...
  6. O

Connect VMs to VPN

Hi, I'm new to Proxmox and still trying to figure everything out. I'm currently looking for possibilities on connecting my VMs to VPN. I created LXC and configured l2tp VPN connection there using network manager. It works fine and I'm able to access devices on my external network when I'm inside...
  7. G

[SOLVED] VXLAN SDN route/MAC address mismatch after migration

Hi all! I've discovered an issue with VXLAN and routing, and I'm not sure if it's because my setup is wrong/weird or if it's a bug (possibly in the kernel). My setup is: Three nodes in a cluster, each node has an /32 address on loopback lo: vmhost0 10.200.255.10/32, vmhost1 10.200.255.11/32...
  8. R

Not able to access metrics from a clustered server

I have 3 servers all 3 having different public IP - All 3 servers are clustered. > Datacenter (InfluxDB is connected via metric) ~ Used Public IP in metric to connect influxDB >> Server 1 >> Server 2 >> Server 3 >>> InfluxDB (Setup on server 3 on port 8086) In influxDB I am getting data of...
  9. D

OVH: Setup with pfSense at OVH

Hello! I'm quite aware that there may be a few threads that detail similar issues like the ones I am facing, however this seems to be slightly special, especially with OVH's strange networking. The following setup is given: Proxmox VE 8 Host on latest Version with all Updates installed. Said...
  10. Y

Netzwerkproblem nach Upgrade auf PVE8

Hallo, ich habe ein Problem mit meiner PVE 8.0.4 Netzwerkkonfiguration, das direkt nach/seit dem Upgrade von PVE7.4.17 per (pve7to8) aufgetreten ist. Seitdem verhält sich das Netzwerk anders als unter PVE7 und nicht wie erwartet. Änderungen habe seitdem ich nicht vorgenommen, lediglich...
  11. F

Configuring Separate Internet Gateways for VMs on Two Bridges Using a Single Physical Interface

Hello everyone. I have a somewhat unconventional task and could use some help as networking isn't my forte: There are two networks, each with public IP addresses: Subnet Address: 52.102.119.228/28 Default Gateway: 52.102.119.229 and Subnet Address: 11.286.202.192/28 Default Gateway...
  12. D

Proxmox Pfsense kein Internet

Hallo zusammen, ich habe folgendes Problem: Mein Homeserver wo auch Proxmox und pfsense installiert ist hat 4 x GB Lan Anschlüsse ( PCI Karte ). Allerdings habe ich das Problem, dass Proxmox keine Internet Verbindung hat aber Pfsense in VM hat eine Internet Verbindung. Das 2. Problem ist, wenn...
  13. B

PVE Cluster Networking with two nodes and QDevice

Hi folks, It's time for some tinkering with the home server and network. Before I embark on my journey, I would like to hear your thoughts about any pitfalls or dos/don'ts you can see in my plan. Please let me know your comments or tips on the below. The WAN uplink is provided by my ISP's...
  14. O

Proxmox networking and layer 3 routing

The title contains what I am trying to achieve. My setup contains of a few virtual machines, most of them are in the same VLAN I have created for servers (I will refer to that as VLAN 100). One of my VM that hosts most of my services for home devices is in different VLAN (VLAN 2). The setup...
  15. H

Proxmox - Opensense - No Internet Access in LAN

Proxmox --> Vmbr0 --> 10.0.0.0/31 Opensense --> Vmbr0 --> 10.0.0.1/31 Opensense itselve has no problems, ipv4 + ipv6 working, no dns problems, nothing! LAN with VLANID=101 --> 10.1.101.1/30 Server1 with VLANID=101 --> 10.1.101.2/30 Ipv4 Upstream-Gateway --> 10.0.0.1...
  16. L

(LIR IPv6 /32 into 2x Routers) Desire: /48-per-Type, Routing to /64-per-VM & /128-per-Domain?

Hi there, This is a bit of an edge case, though being so short on time it's taking me a while to understand the inner workings of IPv6. There's a reason they say "throw out your understanding of v4 as it has no bearing with v6", holy moly are they right! It's great but needs to be understood...
  17. F

How can I route between OpenVS Vlans?

Hello, before I was using a traditional setup with Linux Bridges and a pfSense VM. Recently I made the switch to OpenVS (mostly because I just wanted to try it out). I now have the following setup: auto lo iface lo inet loopback auto enp1s0 iface enp1s0 inet manual auto enp4s0 iface enp4s0...
  18. A

Routing between two subnets at same interface

Hello everyone! I have GPON SFP ONU Stick with telnet at his board. SFP module connecting me to GPON internet. Now, i can configurate my SFP module by telnet inside Proxmox virtual mashine (Win10) connecting to (192.168.1.1) Win10 have vlan linket to vmbr1 with static IP (192.168.1.4/24) I...
  19. G

[SOLVED] Site-to-site-VPN (IPSec): Routingprobleme

Hallo, ich habe es als Anfänger nach vielen Tagen endlich geschafft, auf einem Debian-11-basierten Container mit StrongSwan ein Site-to-site-VPN per IPSec zustande zu bringen. Auf Seite A habe ich routerseits (Ubiquiti DreamMachine Pro) ein Port-forward für 500 und 4500 auf die lokale IP des...
  20. K

OpenVPN - Unprivileged ubuntu CT, connection to local network

Hey All, I'm running OpenVPN on ubuntu 20.04 CT Unprivileged. I could connect and ping from client the server, but when I want to access the local network(of the server) i can't. Probably I'm missing something. Any ideas? My server conf: port 1194 proto udp dev tun ca ca.crt cert...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!