gui

1. R

SSH and web GUI not reachable

Hello everyone, I have set up my proxmox environment a few days ago and it was working very well since yesterday: it suddenly became unreachable from SSH or web GUI. I still can connect directly on the host. I have found similar threads on this forum but I couln't make it working so far :( Can...
  2. F

pveproxy keep restarting cause my server to freeze on proxmox

The problem i have with this server is the hardware and the OS is running but after 2 days on 10/02/2023 it just crash already gain more times i could remember and it just freeze and doesn't run. i would have to manually power off the power the server itself for it to work again. (please note...
  3. W

Converting Proxmox VM to VMware Using "Move Storage" in GUI.

Hello all. After much searching it looks that the favored way to convert a Proxmox VM to VMware is the method of using qemu-img to convert it. As shown here: https://www.cinderblock.tech/p/migrating-proxmox-raw-lvm-to-vmdk-for-vmware/ If you use "Move Storage" in the GUI to convert to .vmdk do...
  4. V

Login über PVE-Web-Shell geht nicht

Guten Morgen, ich kann mich über die Web-GUI nicht mehr in die Shell einloggen und bekomme folgenden Fehler: "TASK ERROR: command '/usr/bin/termproxy 5900 --path /nodes/home1 --perm Sys.Console -- /bin/login -f root' failed: exit code 1" Ich denke, dass es daran liegt, dass ich gestern die...
  5. D

GUI Summary: state of Guest Agent is not shown any more

Promox version: 1.4-17 I have noticed that in VM Summary the state of Guest Agent is not shown any more. Previously it was there. How can we activate it to be shown again? There should be possibility to see if Gueast Agent is running from GUI.
  6. T

[SOLVED] I've a problem with GUI

Hello there! I have a problem with GUI of my proxmox. When server is up it's says that it's on 10.0.10.254:8006 but when i'm trying to acces it I only see "this site is unreachable" Thanks for any help
  7. N

Cannot Access Proxmox Web GUI - Subnet Misalignment?

Brand new here: I installed and am attempting to complete my proxmox server setup via ethernet but I cannot Access the Proxmox Web GUI. I know it's a networking issue and I think maybe it has to do with subnet misalignment but I'm not positive and even if so, I don't know how to correctly...
  8. A

ProxmoxVE web shows status unknown

Hi all, I am trying to use the clone function to create a new VM. If I only execute the process once, it works fine. However, if I attempt to run it multiple times simultaneously, the following error occurs: At the time of the error occurrence, I tried to find PVE-related logs but couldn't...
  9. N

PVE GUI inaccessible from my local network

pve-manager/7.4-17/513c62be (running kernel: 5.15.131-2-pve): After changing my hostname using Renaming_a_PVE_node and rebooting my PVE instance is inaccessible from the gui and all VMs/LXC are offline. Ive tried restarting pveproxy and pve-cluster and have posted the logs below. My pveproxy...
  10. S

[SOLVED] pve-cluster config.db issue?

Hello Everyone, Been messing with my proxmox host as one does and it seems I've caused some issue to bork it. Web GUI isn't accessible and my VM's aren't spinning up. Naturally I assumed the first to be a networking issue but it isn't, I'm able to ssh into the server no issue and the interface...
  11. L

Sensors display - planned or not

Is it somewhere in PVE roadmap to have in web gui displayed values of hardware sensors? More or less similar thing to what is in esxi - I'm not talking about creating second grafana... Currently I use lm-sensors package but having these readings in gui is much more handy. I've seen some...
  12. D

Can I ditch PVEPROXY? I guess not...

I was wondering if I can have the 8006 port GUI wiped from most of my nodes, so netstat said it's actually pveproxy listening there. Then documentation says it is one component also for API: https://pve.proxmox.com/pve-docs/pveproxy.8.html From the configuration options I do not seem to be...
  13. N

LXC/VM status unavailable in overview

In my installation the status icon next to the VM/LXC at the overview to the left is often unavailable (a question mark) instead of showing running or stopped. What is strange is that is works from time to time. Also the live stats over RAM, CPU usage works. But the history is not recorded in...
  14. F

custom pve script in gui?

Hi There, I'm using Proxmox at home and gave a zfs as fs. Files are served to other computers via samba. Is there a way that we can have a section in the PVE where custom scripts are gathered and executed? I have for example a script, that set the uid/gid correct when it comes from a LXC. I...
  15. X

PROXMOX Web Gui nicht erreichbar nach Update

Hallo zusammen. Ich habe mitte letzte Woche meinen PROXMOX Server updaten wollen. Seit dem ist die Web Oberfläche über die IP nicht mehr erreichbar und ich müsste dringend wieder auf diese Zugriff bekommen. Ich bin das ganze Forum durchgegangen und habe selber einiges Probiert doch finde keine...
  16. X

PROXMOX GUI not starting up after trying to Update

I tried updating my PROXMOX 7.1 to 7.2 after switching to UniFi Network. Now, the GUI is not starting up anymore, but I can still access it via SSH. I attempted to further update it via SSH, but it only outputs the following error messages: "/etc/initramfs/post-update.d//proxmox-boot-sync: 10...
  17. M

Description field in 'Mail Proxy' > 'Whitelist'

It would be helpful to add an editable description field in the "Mail Proxy Whitelist" for easier identification of registered addresses.
  18. J

How to hide multipathed iSCSI storage targets in GUI?

I'm using LVM on top of multipath on top of iSCSI storage. my iSCSI storage has 8 iSCSI endpoints (each controller has 4 ethernet ports, and as I'm using MCS, each controller has 4 IP addresses to load-balance the traffic) can I somehow hide these iSCSI storage in Proxmox GUI? At the end, I...
  19. I

[SOLVED] Bridge vmbr0 exist and work, but GUI doesn't recognize it

I have a vmbr0 configured and working but it's not recognized in the Web GUI and I cannot add or modify VMs in there because the GUI doesn't let me do anything since it cannot find it. I can add or modify a VM manually editing configuration files in /etc/pve/qemu-server/ folder adding lines...
  20. K

[SOLVED] Login failed

I am unable to log into the GUI this morning - where do I start troubleshooting? I am running v 7.3-2 proxmox-mailgateway-container: 7.3-2 (API: 7.3-7/4d06ead9, running kernel: 5.15.107-2-pve) pmg-api: 7.3-7 pmg-gui: 3.3-2 clamav-daemon: 0.103.8+dfsg-0+deb11u1 ifupdown: 0.8.36+pve2...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!