gateway

1. T

Setting VLAN for iSCSI Specific Traffic - Error Encountered

Hey All - Brand new to Proxmox but am familiar with eSXI and perhaps that's what's confusing me. Here's a quick overview of the network: 2 Network Cards - 4 ports. One card is specific to Proxmox and VMs with eno1 and eno2, both configured as a LACP bond with the 192.168.0.0/24 network and...
  2. K

can not reach the webui of pve on port 8006

i can't connect to my server by browser at "localhost:8006".I have tryed many ways to repair it but they did not work at all. Now i am not at home and connect to PVE by a VPN build by a router OS(run in virtul environment) so i can confirm that the server is started in the right way. the server...
  3. W

Add extra public IP's for each vps to use?

Hello everyone, and thanks in advance to anyone that helps. I have a server with right now 3 public ips, the main one in the dedi and then 2 more that are assigned to it. How can i get them to work inside of proxmox? They said the following: Also, for each additional IP, please use subnet...
  4. powersupport

Bulk emails with Proxmox mail gateway

we have a client who is looking to send out 800,000 emails a month using proxmox mail gateway. May I know how many Proxmox mail gateway servers are required in order to gain smooth delivery? Thank you.
  5. R

Gateway setup for Sonicwall interfaces

Please consider PVE at a server with 3x ethernet ports. The ideia is to work with our Sonicwall firewall where each ethernet port connects to a interface: a) eth0 -> interface X0 - LAN with proxmox portal (192.168.10.0/24) - gateway 192.168.10.1 b) eth1 -> interface X2 - web servers within...
  6. K

[SOLVED] Problems with getting updates, probably something to do with network setting

Goodmorning, I finally installed Proxmox this morning. After a lot of trail and error yesterday. The next step is getting the updates, but I have a feeling that my network setting are not correct. Can somebody help me? It's a homeserver. I don't really have a lot of knowledge in setting up...
  7. powersupport

Proxmox Mail gateway features

We are looking to settings up Proxmox Mail Security service. I would like to clarify the technical capabilities of the gateway. It is necessary to ensure throughput of 600,000 letters per day; the ability to adjust the balancing; implementation of content filtering. Types of rules and...
  8. N

PVE Host cannot ping to gateway

Hello everyone! Today I met a problem that gave me a headache. The PVE host cannot ping the gateway (and no internet), but the VMs can (have internet). There are three ethernet cards in the PVE, two of which work: enp23s0f0 (as eno1 in the map) and enp2s0 (as eno2 in the map). enp23s0f0 is...
  9. T

Proxmox host can't reach the Internet - VM Firewall/gateway scenario

Hi everyone, After a couple of days of struggling, reading the Internet, and watching tutorials on YT, I still couldn't figure out how to give Proxmox host access to the Internet via Gateway/Firewall guest. Please advise if this is even possible and/or where the problem is. Some info about the...
  10. S

[SOLVED] Can't Ping Proxmox Gateway Can Ping VLAN gateways

Hey everyone, Proxmox and Linux beginner here. I've messed with Linux, but I still consider myself a beginner. I'm coming from running ESXi for the last 10 years. Everything just worked on ESXi with VLANs. I'm trying to get the same thing going in Proxmox with VMs and Containers. First I had...
  11. V

Greylisting IS NOT TURNED OFF

Good afternoon, the Include Greylist function has been turned off, but it still works, please tell me what needs to be done to disable it?
  12. S

Mail Gateway tmp.db file about

Hello there, What data does the accounts , names , groups , emails, member of, users files hold? I want to delete them, is it a problem? file extension is .db the directory where he put the file is /var/lib/pmg/ldapdb/ Mail Gateway versions : 6-1-3 Thanks
  13. A

Can't ping anything beside gateway from server

Hello, this is my first time configuring server and things like this. I was able to get address from DHCP server and now I can ping gateway. But still can't link outside of network or any other PC in room. I can ping server from other computer. eno1 should be my working interfaces (I hope so)...
  14. S

[SOLVED] Why can't my host ping to the VM?

Hi everyone, I have hosted Proxmox on HyperV. My VMs can ping each other internally however the external host can't ping the vm's and the vm's can't access the internet as well. The gateway is well defined and VM is bridged as well. Any help is appreciated. Thank you, Regards
  15. B

Hetzner vswitch and Proxmox

Hey, I have a cloud server, a vSwitch & a dedicated server at Hetzner. These are connected as follows: I can ping 10.0.0.2 from the Proxmox host. From the guest machines too. The guest machines should use the PfSense (cloud server) as a gateway to the Internet and for routing. I can ping...
  16. P

Network gateway

Hello guys. I'm a rookie in Proxmox and I need some help with decision of network. I have 3 physical servers and I'm planning create cluster on them. Each physical server has public IP. And I want that all my virtual machines work in private network 172.16.0.0/16. Also I have a lot of web...
  17. M

[SOLVED] Problem mit Default GW

Hallo zusammen, ich habe ein Problem mit dem default GW. Ich betreibe einen Proxmox Server auf einem Root Server bei Hetzner. Der Server hat das Default GW auf dem "WAN" Interface auf dem die Öffentliche IP anliegt. Ich habe eine Firewall aktiv welche per VPN das lokale LAN verbindet mit mir...
  18. Z

[SOLVED] Can not ping gateway

Hello, today I've decide to update proxmox from 6.3 to 6.4 but i have discovered that one of my node can not access internet and can not ping the gateway. Ping result: ping 192.168.2.1 PING 192.168.2.1 (192.168.2.1) 56(84) bytes of data. From 192.168.2.202 icmp_seq=1 Destination Host...
  19. A

Specify default gateway when using two netif in Ubuntu 20.04 LXC container

Hi everyone I'm trying to create a container with Ansible using proxmox API My LXC container network configuration looks like this when the container is created int /etc/pve/lxc/$vmid.conf : net0: name=eth0,bridge=vmbr0,gw=192.168.1.1,hwaddr=FA:6E:B3:F4:D6:61,ip=192.168.1.121/25,type=veth net1...
  20. J

Change the hostname of the 2 Proxmox Mail Gateway cluster nodes

Hi there, We've been testing Proxmox Mail Gateway for a while and would like to promote them to production. We would like to change the hostname of the 2 Proxmox Mail Gateway nodes that conform the cluster. For non-clustered nodes we've found this...

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!