mouse

1. A

mouse cursor

Good afternoon, everyone! Please help with solving the problem. I installed ubuntu on proxmox, and installed kodi on ubuntu. I need a mouse cursor to use it, but I can't do anything with either the buttons or the mouse cursor. I have tried spice console, it is also to no avail. I tried remote...
  2. S

Spice with Windows 10 - Mouse Does Not Work

I have been using Proxmox for several years, mostly to host VMs that I use to connect to various VPNs without breaking my local desktop networking. I tried using Windows 8 and Windows 10 with Spice several years ago, and it was a total mess at the time. I fell back to Windows 7, which worked...
  3. S

No mouse pointer on physical server

Lo, I just installed Proxmox VE 6.1 on a DL380pG8 for testing/OTA purposes. Because I'd like to have the full Buster functionality available, including a Desktop environment, I first installed Debian Buster 10.2, setup Xfce and made sure everything worked correctly (including the mouse). Then I...
  4. T

Disable Proxmox Guest VM Mouse

Is there a simple means of disabling the mouse entirely for a Windows 10 VM? I am connecting to my VM via a 3rd party remote protocol and I want to test the 3rd party's mouse driver (HP RGS). From what I can gather, the default mouse used by the Proxmox console appears as a PS2 Device. The...
  5. H

USB Mouse/Keyboard Passthrough to Win7/Win10

Hello there, I'm currently trying to passthrough a wireless usb keyboard + mouse set from microsoft. This set works flawless in Ubuntu VM. With Windows 7 and Windows 10 the devices seem to unplug themselves after some time. I can for example try a windows installation and press the "any" key...
  6. grin

Annoying no-scroll menu in the new gui

4.3-3/557191d3 looks great but feels PITA to use. The menu has ben converted from top line to left block, which is bad enough (uses ten times the original area of the screen estate) but it doesn't scroll on mouse scrollwheel. This just hurts. Every time. Have to go down to the...
  7. C

Two Mice!

When I start up a VM and use the web interface to connect to the console I have two mice cursors shadowing each other. Any ideas what to check? Thanks,

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!