Embperl Error on Virtual machine hardware tab

sean

Nov 11, 2010
I have a cluster with master and node. Everytime I try and go to a hardware tab on any vitural machine I get an error which looks like it relates to an nfs mount which no longer exists. I did originally find this using the mount command and used umount to remove it, but the error persists and I am not sure where to go next? Any advice appreciated.

[2842]ERR: 24: Error in Perl code: command '/bin/mount -t nfs 192.9.200.241:/mnt/data/backup/nfs /mnt/pve/openfiler' failed with exit code 32

I have a cluster with master and node. Everytime I try and go to a hardware tab on any vitural machine I get an error which looks like it relates to an nfs mount which no longer exists. I did originally find this using the mount command and used umount to remove it, but the error persists and I am not sure where to go next? Any advice appreciated.

[2842]ERR: 24: Error in Perl code: command '/bin/mount -t nfs 192.9.200.241:/mnt/data/backup/nfs /mnt/pve/openfiler' failed with exit code 32
Hi,
remove the storage-entry from /etc/pve/storage.cfg. Or make all storages stable.

Udo

Thank you, looking at it now the backup should have given me the clue, but with your answer it is all back as it should be.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!