openvz: share disks between different containers

Ammler

Sep 28, 2010
This might not be directly related to proxmox, anyway I try to ask here, tell me, if I shall go elsewere.. ;-)

I like to share a disk from one container with an other, therefor I created /etc/vz/conf/101.mount:
Code:
#!/bin/bash
source /etc/vz/vz.conf
source ${VE_CONFFILE}
mount -r --bind /var/lib/vz/private/102/srv/www/htdocs ${VE_ROOT}/bundles
and a 101.umount

this works fine, I have the data in 101, but 102 doesn't like to start anymore and complains about quota error

Any Idea how to fix?

Thanks in advance
Ammler

Yes, I made it with that wiki, also shame
I am not able to reproduce it anymore after extending the disks.

Hi,

I follow that guide and it work with this precision "don't put the vps.umount" script, well for my 2 pve server version pve-manager/1.7/5323 in 1 cluster. As soon as I enable the umount script then a get error and the mount wont even work. So for us not to have the vps.umount was the solution !

Hope this will help someone who got the same error has me !

Bye

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!