Html5 vnc

Nov 29, 2010
Hi there,

I have taken a look in the source of pve-manager and I see that you pass the vnc information to a Jar application VNC viewer. Now I would like to pass this information to Guacamole. So basically I have to install tomcat to host the viewer and edit the source of pve-manager? (the WWW perl part). I know it takes some more research but this is possible, right?

Thanks in advance!

I'd be interested in this as well, Guacamole seems to be a much better vnc viewer...

TightVNC it's a lot better

Guacamole needs java on the server, wasting at least 500mb of ram and a lot of cpu just because the admin does not want to install java or trying to fix the vm from the iphone does not make sense, in my opinion.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!