searching for multi-user-interface

rootkid

Jul 2, 2010
Dear all,

i'm searching for a way to give my customers the ability to control their VMs (at least start/reboot/shutdown). Now i found out that "kvmadm" seems to provide all i need.
Unfortunally i can't install it, because it needs the "qemu-system-x86_64" binarys, which are in debian package "qemu", which can't be installed because of unmet dependencies:
Code:
  pve-qemu-kvm: Conflicts: qemu but 0.9.1-10lenny1 is to be installed.
The following actions will resolve these dependencies:

Remove the following packages:
proxmox-ve-2.6.32
pve-manager
pve-qemu-kvm
qemu-server

Score is -32

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?] n

Does anybody know any good workaround or alternative software?

Best regards,
Heiner

does not help now, but 2.x series will do what you want. ~ Q1/2011

Thanks for the info, already seen that.
I just ignored the dependency of the "qemu-system-x86_64" bin file and was able to configure/make/make install my kvmadm.
After having a smoke i'll try out ;)

does not help now, but 2.x series will do what you want. ~ Q1/2011

I can see it now, a flood of fledgling VPS providers on Proxmox.

All your support-ticket... belongs to us!

Last edited:
Just to let other interested now: I didn't get Proxmox and kvmadm to run together. So there's nothing left than waiting for the new release of proxmox...
All your bug reports belong to... proxmox staff ;P

Last edited:

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!