How to Create a HOW TO in the WIKI

Nov 12, 2010
Hey guys,

I cannot for the life of me work this out - i can edit existing wiki HOW TO entries but cannot create a new one. Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Cheers,
Peter

You need to register to the wiki and then you are entitled to create new pages - if not, what error message do you get? which username do you use on the wiki?

Hi Tom,

Yeah i have registered but when i go to the HOW TO page I cannot see anything there to create a new page or topic. If i click on an existing topic i can edit that but I want to create a new one, not use an existing one.

The id is the same as my id for the forum mightymouse2045

Hi Might,

put your title in "Search" then clic GO.

If article dont existing, you can create this one(look in the meadle of the page after clicing on GO).

Regards,
Tes

Pages containing this line are included on the HowTo Category page.

Code:
[[Category: HOWTO]]
This line is typically located at the bottom of the page.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!