Question to add sound input in windows 2008 r2 with proxmox

C

cenen

Hello

i have proxmox and i have many windows vps - i tried to use softwares like hotmail - yahoo voice chat - in first it gave me error which mean no sound card - then i installed software call e2eSoft VSC which make virtual sound card - and i could hear vc good - but problem when i try to use microphone it doesnt work - i have rdp 7.0 and did all setting to transfer input - but the other side doesnt has microphone - any suggestion or help how to transfer mic from my pc to windows server 2008 r2 without i have microphone there

my windows 2008 os in vps bit 64 and r2
my server Intel Bi Xeon E5504

thanks

Hello

thanks for reply but

I need it to work on remote desktop , and i do not have physical access to the server.
I need a virtual solution , not a physical one.

any solution plz

I need it to work on remote desktop

What about the setting in the Windows Remote Desktop Client, by where local disks & printers are made available- to 'add devices I plug in later', a USB audio I/O jack would then be forwarded to the guest you remote into.

problem that i dont have microphone in server side - i have software call sound over rdp this can transfer mic from ur pc to other pc also sound from server to client - just problem is microphone - how to install any software acts like microphone like virtual recording device

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!