Resellers of Proxmox VE virtual machines

Lantizia

Jun 29, 2009
Hi,

I think it would be cool if the wiki could contain an informal list of people who have deployed Proxmox VE (and if they're using the OpenVZ/KVM kernel or the KVM only kernel) who are selling virtual machines and what country they are in.

Then obviously link off to their sites for more details.

It would be cool to see who is using PVE to run their businesses, and I myself would like to get a couple of virtual machines over in the US (I'm in the UK)... but would prefer them to be managed by Proxmox VE so I know I can prepare them here and hand them over.

If anyone reading this does sell virtual machines and use Proxmox VE... please post below information about yourself - and we'll see if there is enough for a wiki page.

Steven

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!