Feature Request: Task log by vm

C

Chris Rivera

Node 1 > Choose vm108

can we add a tab here for tasks..... so that way if we migrate from node to node..... start .... stop..... all to be logged here

if a client tells me they are not happy with their service because of multiple restarts / migrations / w/e i would like to be able to choose their vm and hit the task tab to review all tasks that are related to this vm since its been created. When vm is deleted all logs should clear so when we provision a new vm with the same id we dont get logs from previous customer.

this would help cause i can see that at one point the vm was migrated from a trouble host to a high performance node.... or see how many times the server has been rebooted.....

also if a client reboots their vm that would be nice to see if my staff or the client rebooted the vps....

let me know. thanks

OK, will add the task history to the VM panel. But tasks are per node, so this can lead to missing entries if you migrate the VM.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!