Feature Request: Setting custom Default Columns for Node > Search Tab

C

Chris Rivera

Node 1> Search.... this is the page i am talking about.

You offer default columns, with the ability for us to add / remove columns as we need them. ( i like )

Here is where the problem lies. When we choose to add netin and netout the column appears.... when we find a vm we suspect is up to no good we check the vm mrtg graphs... when we got back to node 1 > Search... the custom columns we added are not there anymore.

this wouldn't by much of a problem but when you right click on the columns its takes some time before the columns appear... which needs to be done 2 times for both columns... as you drill down to 3-4 vms this because a daunting task

Is there a setting for us to choose the default columns we want displayed? It would be nice if we could choose to have netin and netout shown by default to stop us from having to do this action everytime we are trying to find a problematic customer.

If we have a way to choose which columns show up by default it will let us tailor the search page to function for our specific needs / use. I need to see netin / netout another client many want to show hdd usage or other metric available.

This is currently not possible, but maybe we enable saveing custom setting when we update the ExtJS framework later this year.

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!