problem of connexion ILO3 in cluster proxmox

sebihiy

Jan 12, 2013
Hello;

I have a server DL 360 G7 with ilo3 his IP is 192.168.1.61 and IP server is 192.168.1.103, I want to install cluster of 3 nodes (HP DL360 ) , but I have problem with conncetion ILO; see this error :

root@node1# fence_ilo3 -a 192.168.1.61 -l admininistrator -p ilopassword -o status -v

error: " Getting status of IPMI:192.168.1.61...Spawning: '/usr/bin/ipmitool -I lanplus -H '192.168.1.61' -U 'admininistrator' -P '[set]' -v chassis power status'...
Chassis power = Unknown
Failed"

root@node1# /usr/bin/ipmitool -I lanplus -H '192.168.1.61' -U 'admininistrator' -P 'ilopassword' -v chassis power status

RAKP 2 message indicates an error : unauthorized name
Error: Unable to establish IPMI v2 / RMCP+ session
Unable to get Chassis Power Status

Please help me

Is administrator spelled right? Mine worked on gen8 servers with your example. Thats the only thing I see. I think your error is listed, unauthorized name

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!