Can't reach VM's IP's

M

momoitaliano

Hello Everyone

I am new to Proxmox . I have a Proxmox server on the cloud. I am having an issue with the three VM's None of them are reachable from the internet . I have tried everything ,

I hope something can help me on this .

Thanks

Hello Everyone

I am new to Proxmox . I have a Proxmox server on the cloud. I am having an issue with the three VM's None of them are reachable from the internet . I have tried everything ,

I hope something can help me on this .

Thanks
Hi,
this depends on the network-config of your hoster (how to manage additional ip/mac addresses).
Ask your hoster, about the config. Try the search function (e.g. for hetzner there are examples).

Try tcpdump to find the issue (like "tcpdump -i vmbr0 host ip.of.one.vm").

Udo

Hi thanks for your reply .

its a cloud base server. Nothing fancy . my Ips all same subnet nothing also with that. a part of this were i dont understand which is about my host. i dont know what is that has to do with my host. please explain more. Thanks

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!