Proxmox VE Training

martin

Proxmox Staff Member
Staff member
Apr 28, 2005
Hi all!

We are now offering Proxmox VE Training courses. With the training program we want to empower users with all the knowledge that will improve their virtualization experience. The classes are designed to help master the concepts, features and possibilities of Proxmox VE.

Available details
http://www.proxmox.com/training/overview

Promotion Training Plus
All training participants will get 20% discount on the PVE Support Subscriptions (if you buy within 2 month after training)

Martin Maurer
Proxmox VE project leader

Martin,

This is great! I would love to attend but unfortunately a trip from the US to Germany is not in the budget for me. Hopefully you can eventually partner with someone such as Global Knowledge to offer training in the US as well. You have a great product with a great potential to grow in popularity!

Hi Martin,

Same as with me a trip to Germany is not feasible due to budget constraints. But if you can offer video tutorials similar to what trainsignal.com or lynda.com does, I know for a fact I can have my work place pay for it.

Would you be interested in coming to the states?
If so - We have a good location (international airport just a few miles away etc) in which we could do some training.
I can also provide a bunch of equipment if needed as well (servers, switches etc)

PS - like the trainsignal method as well :)

Would you be interested in coming to the states?
If so - We have a good location (international airport just a few miles away etc) in which we could do some training.
I can also provide a bunch of equipment if needed as well (servers, switches etc)

PS - like the trainsignal method as well :)

There are two in the Midwestern part of the US that are interested

It would be great if you develop a web seminar as suggested above. I'm pretty sure you'll have many attendees.

Please consider it.

Agreed, same here with me too, a trip to Germany is not feasible due to budget constraints. I would be interested in a web training seminar, or trainsignal as mentioned above :)

Hi,

I sent an email to both office at Proxmox and info at inett.de, but none replied.
any ideas?

thanks.

I will check this.

Without knowing your email/name I can´t check, so under what identity do you write to our team?

I know two others mentioned proxmox training in midwest us, you can add two more to the list.

Although I have personally emailed Proxmox about this, I would like to add my +3 here. I represent myself, my church, and my job.

I had this long post typed out about becoming a training partner to represent Proxmox in the US, then I saw http://www.proxmox.com/partners/become-a-partner

Essentially, if I begin my VPS hosting business using Proxmox, and, through my WHMCS site, promote Proxmox, I could be a partner. After paying a $200.00 fee, what else is required of me? Do I receive anything additional to cause sells? Do you recommend WHMCS?
Let's be honest, as much as I want to help, I will need some help. Point me in the direction and I'll get it going. I have a [h=2]6026TT-BTRF SuperServer with four X8DTT-F coming in just for this project. [/h]

HI
This is interesting.
Is Frankfurt the closes international airport and how long does it take with train to get to the training location?

What are price for theee training.
For sure online trainings is most interesting.

Ole

About

The Proxmox community has been around for many years and offers help and support for Proxmox VE, Proxmox Backup Server, and Proxmox Mail Gateway.
We think our community is one of the best thanks to people like you!

Get your subscription!

The Proxmox team works very hard to make sure you are running the best software and getting stable updates and security enhancements, as well as quick enterprise support. Tens of thousands of happy customers have a Proxmox subscription. Get yours easily in our online shop.

Buy now!